A Dead Guy, A Countess and A Bird


This is Gravitas, (an Ariadoll Gravity) who is acting as Teodor the Necromancer's assistant. It's hard to get good help these days--Gravitas ends up being a liability, I think, but meantime he was seriously fun to paint. I should have taken a photo of his hands-- but I will next week, as I have a doll meet tomorrow. So I have been busy finding shoes and boxes and wigs. Tara, Soom Beryl and Ereshkigal, (Granado Gabe on a Soom Topaz body,) are all dressed and ready to be boxed here:

Bird, Soom Tremo can't find his shoes (I am not sure he can find his feet, much less clothes, but he is a pretty boy:)

And after a lot of sewing I discovered that the Countess Constance, Lady Aldwood, (who is an Iplehouse Doria) wouldn't fit in the limited space in the car, after all the others had been stuffed in; so she has to go to some event later. By then her corset should be hemmed and her nails done. :D

Comments