Fairytale Fashion at Iplehouse


Iplehouse always makes me think they actually play with their dolls--they keep coming up with fun outfits and storylines and reinvent the old sculpts with new clothes and makeups. When I woke up this morning suddenly it was a whole new world over at Iplehouse. I think Jessica looks awesome in the Maleficent outfit (you can get the horned hat, too). There are some kingly outfits for the EID men--here's Luo:

Grace, by the way, has just joined the Basic lineup, and here she is being Wicked:

Even the smaller girls get to be The Queen of Hearts:

By the way, if you order Rexy with the Queen of Hearts Type A makeup, the heart is not standard, you have to go over to Custom to have them add that detail.

Or you can have your NYID as Ursula, the Sexy Witch of the Sea (played by Audrey):

And finally here is Carina, who I have resisted for years and here looks almost irresistable in her Muriel set:

I don't need another SID though, especially as I succumbed to the Rexy. *_*

Comments

  1. That maleficent costume is to die for~ it's so pretty and well done I'm in awe!

    I'm a little dissapointed witht he wicked one though. What's that referencing to? The wicked witch? because it just looks like a cool black outfit and that's it. I like they added the green to the face up though, but I'd love to see something more like Elphaba from Wicked, with the twisted witch hat and the smoky make up :)

    The ursula set I like a lot,and I can see more of ursula in it though it doesn't actually look like ursula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen anything of Elphaba besides her makeup and hat, so I don' t know what the rest of it is supposed to look like--I really love the necklace though! I would have liked to get the Queen of Hearts but I sew so I couldn't quite bring myself to buy that one. I'm more of a sucker for limited makeups! I so love Jessica's eyes, too--I wish they sold those! (and yes I looked through all their eyes..:( )

      Delete

Post a Comment