Rogues and Rascals


Claudia (Granado Venus) all painted up,

Bartholomew (Granado Jaden), who will take over Benny's Claw foot Euclase body since Bart has a good neck hole. He's a big head, which is why he isn't on my old Impldoll Star boy body I had laying around. Instead the underloved Soom Puss (Still named Puss at the moment) is sitting on that body, waiting most likely for a Granado Lads body late in the fall:

Puss could also use some hair and custom eyes, as his eyes are two different sizes (!). And Scilla (Iplehouse Asa) now has her own custom eyes..they might be a bit small so I may make her a couple more pairs. Gradually everyone here is ending up with the eyes that I make, because they fit and they are the right color, no matter how blobbly they are in the back.

Then there is William Tyler, the Scourge of the 17th Century Seas, or more likely of the local tailors and hairdressers. He's getting some Cavalier stuff eventually, and probably Puss as a sidekick.

And finally, Ital/ Forrest has two arms and hands, though I may rework the wrist on the hand:

Which reminds me I need to take off the black nail polish.

Comments

  1. Very cool stuff, Fish! I have been missing your posts on tumblr and came to check this out! Lots of great additions :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have been too busy to Tumbl much! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Post a Comment