One of my Soom Sphaler hybrids has had Simply Divine Hooves on since 2012, and I would like to get them on Sophie Cushion, my old MD Beryl, because she has no hooves of her own. They are also very very nice hooves and Sophie seems to appreciate the best of everything.
However, I seem to have lost Balthazar's Impldoll feet. I vaguely remember sticking them on someone else because they had built-in heel balls, so I assume it was some Soom doll...but otherwise I have no clue. So here is poor Balthazar:
Something needed to be done, so I decided that homemade feet were better than no feet, so once I finished some other stuff, I got out the Fimo and got busy.
I don't recommend the foil or the wire. It turns out the Fimo is plenty strong without them, and the wire shows through the translucent Fimo in spots. I cooked them for 20 minutes and that seemed perfect:
Aaand then I tried them on Balthazar:
And they are too big...or I should say too long, they are like clown feet on him. Also they are Pinky Normal, which looks ridiculous. But it turns out that they are exactly the size, shape and color to fit Aelfric; but he already has perfectly good feet, so I suppose they will just get put in a box for someone else later. And I think that I can make Bal some white sculpey dragon feet, which might be a lot more fun (and need no shoes).