Yenna Has A Doll Blog


I know Yenna as a fabulous dollie photographer; I did not know she also has a blog. If you go to today's post, you can see some delightful doll shoes (and she lists where she bought them, too), all photographed by a master. The post is incidentally about "what fits the new 60cm Withdoll girls", dolls which I am pretending do not exist right now. Years ago we were in the Deptford Mall in New Jersey and a mother towing a small boy went past the Godiva chocolate cases. The small boy said "MOM" and pointed and she said in an exasperated tone: "Those aren't real" in a totally convincing way-- so since then we have used that phrase as part of our family vocabulary. Tesla cars with gull-wing doors? "Those aren't real".

Comments

  1. Oh I love her photos, thanks for sharing her blog, I had no idea She had one :D
    I'll go stalk her too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't either--I just happened to see the link in a sig somewhere! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment