Iplehouse's Raffine


Here is the New Iplehouse EID honey hiding on Iplehouses' Flickr, and she has a description in the IpleBjd section of their website (you need to be logged in). FOMA is apparently a bjd jewelry line--they have been making jewelry all along, and now they are making it an official "thing" they do--I assume they will have other distributors for it if they went ahead and gave the line it's own name.

Also as of 9/18 you can order her in Ebony, with a gold tattoo:

Here is Gray, as a photoshop:

And the Ebony, with Lahela as a ref--I think the real thing will look better:

Comments

  1. I like the hair a lot, is that really weird? XD it was the first thing that caught my eye.

    Raffine looks stunning as well and that face up is super pretty too, perfect for a model displaying jewelry~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that beaded collar; and her face reminds me of Bibiane a little. Raffine may end up on my long term wishlist :D

      Delete

Post a Comment