The Resinsoul Jointed Hands Are Here


And they are really nice! AND assembled, which made me so happy--I never did put together my Soom jointed hands and ended up sending them to Cat instead. They are small and intended for smaller dolls rather than the larger boy dolls or EID sized girls.

They do fit my Soom Super Gem Female body (who once had a Cinderella head on it), and that made me happy too.

The hooks Resinsoul sent are intended for 3 to 3.5 mm elastic, and for some reason Sophie has 4.5 mm in her arms, so I swapped out the provided hooks for ones with a larger wrist hook. The marked hook was the size included.

The fingers have good mobility and stay where you put them--they aren't strong enough to hold anything but a paper flower or two, but wiring could improve that a little--I still might not put a heavy china teacup on those fingers, though. They are really for gesturing.

The white jointed hands really are paper white, though they may mellow--I didn't really care, as both her body and hands need to be blushed to match the creamy white of the Granado resin of her head.

Comments

  1. They look really good!! I'm glad they send them assembled, it was a pain to do that for my SOOM hands Dx............. the holes were so tiny and the elastic was thicker for some fingers so it was quite the show.

    The proportion looks really nice as well and they look very nice on your girl~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did string my Soom hands :o Thank you too! I might get more later--I have such a list of things I need to get finished first, but I was happy with the whole transaction with Resinsoul. <3

      Delete
  2. Heya I know this is an old post of you but sicne im in an endless search for jointed hands formy feeple60 I just have to ask. Which resinsoul hads did you buy? And from what I get from your post on a supergem body, what size are the supergems hands normally? Like do they have a more tiny hand like feeple60's have? Relly sorry but companys put almost no information about hand sizes -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that the RS male 60 jointed hands were about right--RS hands are pretty small, so they work well on the girls. Supergem hands are a ~little~ large for the feeple 60, but not too bad. Alice's Collections has a lot of jointy hands ...but matching the color is pretty tough!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the info :)

      Delete

Post a Comment