Wasting Time in Photoshop


I've never done a lot with the color controls in Photoshop besides getting rid of yellow casts in photos, but of course you can do amazing things ..if you know how. This was a picture with two layers and some erasing, which left Priscilla (Iplehouse Asa) a bit streaky. Here's the original:

Yes, the wig does look like a fishing lure, which is why I thought it was awesome--Scilla looks like a Warhol girl now. Here's another set of goofing around, this time a duplicate layer, Image>Adjust>Invert and then I made the layer a Color layer and mashed it down. Tada blue Cuprit, not currently on offer at Soom:

I always learn new things when I do these!

Comments

  1. I love tweaking stuff in photoshop! it's super useful to get rid of yellow as you say (I usually do it in color balance, but there are other ways too).

    You can also do some crazy stuff making solid color layers with different options or duplicating your photo as you did. It's fun to experiment :D though I always end up palying it safe XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all this time I found Image>Adjust>Black and White and then you can tint it to an instant sepia or blue tint or whatever. So easy! (I was using Desturate and Levels and your solid color layers before).

      Delete

Post a Comment