Shane Gray


Rumor has it that Iplehouse is thinking of adding "Gray" to the list of resins available in their Custom Doll System. It's just a rumor, but a fun one--during the first fifteen days of the month right now, you can do a "mix and Match" of heads and bodies with your choice of resins of (this is from memory, so I may miss one or two) White, Normal, Peach Gold,Realskin, Light Tan, and Ebony. Because I had Photoshop open anyway I took a few minutes and decolorized 3 random Iplehouse dolls, ones that just happen to be ones I am interested in :D. Here is Ashanti, who looks stunning in anything:

A gray Stella:

And a gray Soo:

The real dolls (assuming Iplehouse does add gray) will look much better since the makeup will be adjusted to fit the gray, instead of me fooling with sliders in Pshop.

Comments