Some Sword Hilts and Tiny Food


My Granado Guilem just wishes I would stop messing around and sew his clothes, but last night I did sketch two more hilts; then cleaned them up in Photoshop today (I draw in bed with a ball-point pen and it's rough and messy):

The upper one is Captain Aldwood's, who dresses like The Scarlet Pimpernel when he is "on display" and the other is a more workmanlike, no frills hilt for Coppersmith, made to look like a Thor's hammer and with a copper-wrapped handle. I have no idea how to make these out of sculpey, but that won't keep me from trying anyway. ;) And my tiny plates from Ebay came today! They are a set of four, I just somehow photographed only three of them:

I also discovered that you can have a thick layer of Liquitex Gloss Varnish and Medium and it stays clear, so I can do glaze over paperclay strawberry pies if I just tint the varnish:

Comments