Chicago Weather


Now I knew when I moved here that Chicago was reputed to have bad weather, but really. It's April 29th and we have had rain, snain, apocalyptic rain, rain with hail the size of peas, and lightning. Today.

I was going to take a walk this afternoon.

I do have plenty of work to do, and I got the foot pedal from the sewing supply company for the Kenmore!

Looks legit. :D It plugged in perfectly, the light came on, and IT RUNS. Two speeds, too! I will wind a couple of bobbins this afternoon and read how to thread it. I also found another picture from Sunday's photo session, with Belle the Amphibel and Artemisia. It looks like Belle should be holding a plastic cup with a jello shot or something.

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing how the new machine ran for you! All those feet!
    If you've got a picot stitch on that machine, did you see this? It's awesome for chiffon and sheer edges.

    http://koshka-the-cat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had a chance to actually put fabric through it! I'm working on a cover and it needed revisions so that is what will happen between now and Monday. :p Thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment