Soom Special Order Ender


Like the original release, this guy is a Mega Gem, so he is large, with a big neck. He comes with claw hands and some very attractive horns. The horns come in Red (shown) Wine, or Black transparent resin. He's got a great face and a very nice outfit and I would be tempted-- except that I have a very equivalent character in Balthazar, a redone Soom Sphaler, who also has claw hands, red hair, and fancy feet as well.

I'm also thinking of getting a new vaccuum cleaner, the one I have been using has only 3 wheels and I am getting sort of tired of hauling it around by the nose and buying it's bags from the Internet and independent hardware stores. But in the meantime, here is one more Ender pic, brightened up a bit in Photoshop.

I suppose if he came in Bronze I would keep using my old vaccuum, but Ender just comes in white and gray.

Comments