Mr. Ropuha Arrives!


And he is so tiny and cute! He belongs to K, but I did take him out for a few pictures and install his eyes before I wrapped him up again. I wondered how to get his eyes in but I tugged on his head and ...oh! He has a face plate! His eyepockets are perfectly round so all he can manage are round beads or perhaps round 10 or 8 mm eyes. Something very small, anyway!

Checking out the flowers:

Agh so cute!

Grace from Jpopdolls hinted that soon there will be a new little cute doll to go with Mauna Mouse and Mr. Ropuha. :D

Comments

  1. He is terrifically CUTE! I love the 'face up' too. And how neatly the face plate works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of wish I had ordered one for me, but he is technically a tiny :D His little head plate fits absolutely perfectly--I didn't even see the line when I was holding him. He poses really well too--partly because he is so small and light. Ira_Scargeear makes the cutest dolls!

      Delete

Post a Comment