The Sun Is Shining


It's supposed to get up to SIXTY FOUR DEGREES F TODAY! :D I hardly know what to do first. Yesterday I even planted a plant:

I also got a lot of stuff clipped back to new growth, I saw a cardinal, and a cat that looks a bit like the one we lost last year is hanging around. (Stripey is afraid of him or I would start giving him tuna.) I also updated Photoshop Elements and gave it a test run yesterday. I took these:

And made this:

(The abstract piece is a grunge map I made with some acrylics). Photoshop Elements runs my Wacom tablet better than CS3 does, and it looks like it has all the functionality I would need in case I have to upgrade the computer and lose the use of CS3 (I'm not going to subscription, ever, if I can help it.)

Comments

  1. Same here. I wonder if the small print still says anything about anything you do and upload on their program is THEIR intellectual property? And the 'cloud' can break. At least with external drive storage I can physically isolate my growing hoard of vintage pattern images. (Which would be a fire hazard, packed to the walls, crazy lady, narrow walkway only problem if I had the patterns in reality.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment