The Iplehouse Blanche dress


Here's the Blanche dress from Iplehouse--it's made of stretch fabric so it goes over Moth's NYID hips. She is the Large Bust, and it's a tiny bit loose, so it could fit nicely on a SID girl. The ribbon around the waist is silk, and ties beautifully. The lace overdress is juuust big enough to go over Moth's face to put it on, but it was a bit of a struggle to lift it off neatly again. There is a split in the front of the overdress so you can loop it up on either side, and there is a bustle piece that goes on the back--it looks like the dress hooks slip over the ribbon when it is tied, but that looked odd to me. I think I will take a thin piece of white ribbon and run it under the blue ribbon, and put the hooks on that instead. (I didn't think to take photos, I might later and add them here). This was also nicely made and I felt I got my money's worth out of it!

Comments