Granado Photos

This was my favorite of the photos I entered-it's three photos; one of the Du Page river bank(for the rocks and the snake in the middle right), one of Teodor in my backyard above the pond before I filled it in, and a final one of Alexei in a box at more or less the right angle. And yes, my pond did have ice on it! The skull is a tiny plastic skull from the Spirit of Halloween.

This one is just a portrait:

Another "just a cropped portrait" of Aldwood and the Cat:

And a fancy one of Sidonia/ Ami on a very windy day ;)

I had ambitions to do much more elaborate photoshoots, but it ended up I had paying work to do instead, so it worked out fine--there is always next year to do more! I hope everyone checks out the other entries and the winners!





Comments

  1. That is awesome, it's like a still from a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I thought the quality of all the entries was super, and I always have so much fun doing the contest...next year seems like a long time to wait for the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment