Souldoll Shiva Tan, and Kowalski


Iplehouse is forcing everyone else to bring their "A" game to the Christmas season--here Shiva has not only turned a lovely tan color but has found an amazing dress to go with her new skin color. (I swear Souldoll is built on the back of a fabric/trim manufacturer). That is a fabulous dress even for Souldoll. And then I found that Kowalski has all his promo pictures up now:

The name cracks me up, he sounds like he works at my local Post Office, and those extra arms would come in handy. Remember if you are interested in him that he is a small guy; my Migma could rest her elbow on his head, so keep that in mind if you want to put him with say, Ringdoll's Frankenstein, who is tall. It would be important to buy the clothing along with Mr. Kowalski, too, since where else are you going to get six matching gauntlets-with-medallion-knives?

Comments

  1. OMG, that dress is all trim. It's amazing! It's a much more 'steampunk' interpretation closer to the Victorian fashion era than the whole 'put a gear on it' genre. Her hands look like the gold eye of a peacock's feathers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go through all the clothes--they are amazing. And yes, it is 90% trim and ribbon roses, with some burnout velvet here and there. Some of the guy limiteds are gorgeous, too! This is why I think they are secretly in the back of like, the Corea Novelty Trim Corporation. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Souldoll's outfits so much! Shiva's dress is possibly the epic-est I've seen so far.

    I want it. ;A;

    Really though, I dream of owning one of Souldoll's trim-happy outfits--it makes me sad that none of my current dolls' characters would ever wear anything so complicated. (Lucky for my minuscule sewing skills and my bank account...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are supposedly hard to store, if that makes you feel better--Paratiisi's cobweb ball gown supposedly could fill a drawer all by itself! But they are gorgeous!

      Delete

Post a Comment