Soom Crow


Well, here's a handsome Super Gem bird!

Fortunately, I already have a Bird, so I don't need a Crow, but he is very pretty--I love those wings!

He also has Sphaler-like feathery ear extensions, and something that looks suspiciously like redone Quartz feet; which would make a lot of sense as they are both cool and would hold the development cost down. AND they are in Coffee Black, which to me means that if Soom was so inclined, they could do a whole doll in that resin. Like a Midnight Beryl. Wouldn't that be AWESOME? But I digress. Here are the fantasy parts:

And look, this is what Beryl might look like in that coffee resin! (With a hint of mint). LOL I bet Soom wishes poor Beryl would just roll off a cliff and die--I am sure they are so sick of casting her. But I'm not tired of her. :D

Comments