Some Hats From Girrl

Souldoll Shiva
Knitting wizard Girrl has knit several items for me in the past, and this time I have 4 wonderful little hats from her! I had plans for who was supposed to get the hats, and of course then the dolls themselves had no use for my plans. This is why a Mesopotamian reed goddess is up there looking adorable in a little knit cap. I guess it makes sense if you are living in Chicago in the fall. Below is Android Mei, who apparently is a supporter of human rights even though she isn't completely human--she has a tiny Pussy Hat. It's actually a nice pink but the photo is a bit dark.

Phoenix Dolls Android Mei
I'm really looking forward to getting her own, properly colored body and getting her finished up--she is such a wonderful sculpt!
 Next below we have a Lord of the Forest, imaginatively named Forrest, who for the last two years has been content to sit on the shelf and play cards with the ship's crew, bothering no one, but when he saw this blue-green hat and sweater, he insisted they were his:

Fairyland Ital the Ice Lord

Cat made that frog and his costume (he even has a crown, though it tends to fall off). Forrest has a homemade right arm and hand, because when I traded for him he came without one, though later Krowbar found and sent me his regular arm. I have never bothered to switch it out. That sweater fits the FL 65 male body like a dream--I need to check and be sure it's not just a loaner, because I may need to buy it for Forrest if it is. The tiny frog is also from Cat. 

And then the guy I was sure would get one hat, because he has a lot of knitted stuff already:

Soom Sphaler Hybrid
Daaaaw! I just realized that I have had him almost seven years now. I think only a couple other dolls have been around as long as he has.

Comments

  1. Does Girrl sell or share knitting patterns for dolls? My homemade patterns are not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ask her! I have no idea! Stretchy patterns seem to be the key, though!

      Delete

Post a Comment