Cat's Crown..5


I'm finally getting down to the last few dolls--I still have two that need to be swapped onto other people's bodies, and one that needs to be completely strung, but that is it. Here's who is left--above is "Dawn", my Dollzone Shengxi, who is my internet avatar everywhere but here for some reason :D. Then there is my avatar here,"Jade" a Luts Lishe (type 1):

Then there is a not-great photo of my Impldoll Christopher, imaginatively named "Crystal":

Then there is "Brisbane," another Soom Sphaler who wasn't really feeling being photographed:

And my Iplehouse Jessica, "Marilyn" who seems a lot more excited about her purse from Swazini on Den of Angels than the crown on her head:

And a film noir photo of "Melchior", the last Soom Sphaler (yes, I do have the 3 wise men in Sphalers, though Kaspar is actually "Sensei Fuzzy"):

.

Extra Mel Cuprit Feet photo; his yukata is by Xtal:

And finally for today my sailor guy Vittorio, who is a modified Fairyland Vamp Moon, and who is too cool for his shirt. (eventually he does need to own one).

Bonus cat!

Comments