Head Madness


See this majestic lady? She is Mecha Angel Saiph, and she was 79 centimeters tall and came with that fabulous beaded outfit and Magic Staff, and I thought she was the bomb. But 79 cm...no room, man! So when Soom came out last month with the same head, scaled down to fit a Super Gem girl body, I told myself that I didn't need her. I have plenty of dolls, she would have to share a body with someone, and I wasn't crazy about her faceup and I don't paint faces very well myself. Then I did my taxes, and discovered that I had 300 more dollars than I thought I had...and in the meantime I kept going back and looking at the Saiph head, and saying I didn't like her faceup and her chin was probably too short... and then on the last day I bought her head. So now I am waiting for her and Merry's head and the whole Benmore Cernunnos guy to arrive. And two extra pairs of eyes.

Comments