3 Maids in A Row, And Retro Food at Target..for SDs

This is left over from the posing photos I took earlier this week--there is Ivy the NYID, Doria the EID (I bought her when she became a Standard), and Rebecca from Doll Choice on the SID body. Doria actually has a smallish face, so I took her and swapped bodies with Rebecca...and Rebecca looks great on her "natural" body (she has kind of a big head):
Yes that is a Christmas tree back there. Don't judge me. Here is Doria, looking great on the SID body (her head is a little big for the NYID, I did try it):

This means that their wardrobes need to be switched around also, but I am OK with that--most of Bex's pile of things are stretchy, and poor Doria has only one dress.

I spent most of today mowing my lawn, my neighbor's lawn, and part of the back ..with a push mower; almost an acre, so it took about 4 hours-- and I can tell I will feel it tomorrow. But we went out to the Cedar Grill for dinner, and then to Target, where they had a Our Generation 50's Diner full of SD scale food:
There was also a very silly little car, maybe better for msd sized dolls:

And I did work on Chalyss' cloak, the beads around the top are done, and now it's just miles of trim around the bottom:










Comments

  1. The cloak looks glorious. I love that sassy bikini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cloak is fun--it would have been easier made from scratch, and I would have finished some things better since I could "get at" them more easily, but I also would not have gotten a lot of nice serged edges if I did it myself. The top of the bikini came out pretty well, the bottom is kind of a hot mess and needs to be recut so I can make a couple more of them for the other girls. I know the dolls don't care, but I can't have them sitting around in fur and velvets in the summer, it makes me sweaty to look at them :o

      Delete

Post a Comment