Capturing Butterflies

It's very difficult to photograph butterflies because they are so...flappy. It gets easier later in the season, when the phlox is in bloom, and they are concentrating on feeding; but right now they are in constant motion. The cat is also interested in butterflies:

This would have been a good shot if I had been closer and the cat had been further away:

So I went inside and found a less wiggly subject, the inside of one of the purple tulips on the table:





Then I did a lot of weeding, worked on Chalyss' cloak, and ignored the dishes and laundry :D





Comments

  1. You have your priorities straight! Love the tulip pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually I needed a coffee cup, though :D Tulips are so cool, I see why there was a tulip craze in the 1600's. I would have been right there trying to buy bulbs.

      Delete

Post a Comment