Mirodoll Iris in Chocolate Brown

No, that is not Iris, that is the cute omake that Mirodoll sent along with the Iris! To see the full Iris (Not safe for work) go here:
http://gypsyreggae.com/blogstuff2016/May2016/mirofull.jpg

The head on the table shows the color better than the standing body--it's like the Withdoll Rosy brown, it's a cool brown rather than a warm brown.
 http://gypsyreggae.com/blogstuff2016/May2016/mirofull2.jpg

 I had bought the body thinking it would take Deesse's head, but the body is actually a little too slim and the neck too thin for my liking--Danu (Deesse) is also a much warmer brown, so I think I will use an Impldoll Idol for her and just modify the neck to fit her. Here is Danu on the Miro body:

However, that cool grey brown was just about right for my other problem girl--my Soom Epidia (Consuelo) was a pretty fair match, and the body shape and style was what I have been looking for to put her head on:
Consuelo is also now taller than Captain Aldwood, which probably amuses her. (The Captain towers over the Carpenter, and the Cabin Boy, and that is about it. Oh, and the Cat, too.) The Iris head is neat--it looks like a stylized boy head to me, and would make a nice angel to go with Gideon--he would need custom eyes for his eyewells and ...unfortunately... a body. A tall slim one.





Comments