Soom Eden is Back!

Soom has re-released the Disappearing Eden, and she is just so cute--she's shown in Tawny (I think NS is the other option, I would have to check again). I also need to note that if you are using Waterfox/Firefox the Soom Idealian website won't display the navigation bar--you have to go to IE or Chrome to see it, you need to be logged in to the Idealian site, and she is under Special Doll on the Idealian pages. -.-

But she is still gorgeous--you can get a open eye head, and/or a Romantic head, and special hands as well.
I can't order her..I bought tree work and some other tiresome practical things, and I honestly don't have a good space to store her..but I wish I did!

                          
The little goofball dog looks like Watson, Julia Shin's (the photographer) little corgi. <3



Comments