Ashley's Hands


Even though I was a bit muddy and tired from planting little plants today, I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather and blush the white Resinsoul (Male) Jointed Hands that I bought a while ago. Much as I love the Soom 2012 body, the magnet hands are a pain-- and I love how expressive the jointed hands are. I knew I wasn't going to be able to match the color of her hands to the rest of her exactly (I did briefly consider dyeing the hands) but I was able to get the ashy/gradient look I wanted pretty well. I used chalk and Jaquard sparkle paint for the fingertips and nails, the red/gold swirl.

 Ashley now has her lashes installed as well! I still need to hot glue suede her shoulders and wire her arms, but overall she is quite posable. Who knew a gray Snow White would be so much fun?



Comments